Please read these terms and conditions before you use our site. By using our website, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions in full and you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then please do not use our website.
If we update these terms and conditions the version to which you agreed to will be updated on our website so for future reference, please print off a copy for your reference.
comparetheboilermarket.co.uk is a website operated by Compare the Boiler Market Ltd. It is a company registered in England & Wales under registration number 11820940. Our registered address is The Old Service Station, Hucknall Road, Nottingham, NG5 1NB.
All references in these terms and conditions to “us”, “we” and “our” refer to Compare the Boiler Market Ltd.
All references in these terms and conditions to “you” and “your” will refer to the individual user(s) to our website.
In addition, other references in these terms and conditions include:
- “Leads” refers to any information relating to a customer and a customer’s quotation or contact request that maybe purchased by a “Registered Trader”
- “Registered Traders” refer to individual sole traders, partnerships, companies who have registered with our website to buy leads.
Customers using our site
- “Customers” refers to individuals who have requested a quotation via our website.
Customers who use our site are permitted access on a temporary basis. Any customer requests for a quotation may be published to a Registered Trader via our website. By providing their details, customers agree that we share their details with;
- Registered traders.
- Any other relevant service providers not registered with or listed on our website.
- Third-party lead service providers who may also pass your details on to relevant service providers.
Jurisdiction and Law
The law of England and Wales governs these terms and conditions of use. Any dispute or claim arising from them (including any non-contractual or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Using our Site
You must not use our website for in any way that can cause damage or harm such as knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke logger or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to or attack our site, the server on which our site is stored or any computer, server or database connected to our site.
Legal and Intellectual Property Rights
We or our licensors own the intellectual property rights of our site and the material published on it. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view pages on our website using a web browser, print off one copy and may download pages from the website for your own personal reference. You may also edit your content using any website functionality specifically designed for that purpose.
You are not permitted to modify the paper or digital content of any materials printed or downloaded and must not use any illustrations, photographs, images, logos, videos or graphics.
The information and material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us, will not be liable for any:
- Losses arising out of any event or events beyond reasonable control.
- Business losses including loss of income, revenue, profit, contracts, data, anticipated savings, goodwill, wasted management or office time.
- Loss or corruption of any personal data.
Breach of Terms
- Loss of any non-personal data or software.
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Under these terms and conditions and without prejudice to our other rights, if you breach these terms and conditions or we have reason to suspect you have, we may:
3rd Party Website
- Send you a formal warning.
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website during the investigation.
- Permanently restrict your website access.
- Commence legal action against you.
- Suspend or delete your account with our website.
Our website will include links to other websites provided and operated by third parties. These are provided for information only. We have no control over the contents or resources of those sites and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure you are using the current version.
Complaints & Concerns
If you wish to make a complaint or have any concerns about material, which may appear on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org